HERE’S A LESSON ON CONCERT ETIQUETTE
- if you dont like the opening band/artist DONT BOO just nod your head a long. dont be rude
- if someone is trying to leave the crowd fucking let them out. they could be hurt/about to pass out/etc.
- that’s literally it just dont be an uber asshat ok thanks continue on
DONT TALK THROUGH ACOUSTIC SONGS
DONT SIT DOWN
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
and you know what? here’s even MORE aus:
- i keep callling tech support because you’re helpful and also your voice is really cute au
- rival ice cream trucks au
- you helped me get my kayak upright so we’re friends forever au
- competitive buskers who eventually form a band au
- pen pals who vent at each other every week au
- newspaper advice columnists who passive-aggressively diss one another in their advice au
- working at a theatre together during the midnight premiere of a blockbuster au
but consider this brief list of underrepresented au’s
- dentist au
- cruise ship au
- met in a cult au
- simultaneously investigating each other for evidence of extraterrestrial origin (amateur conspiracy theorist au)
- park ranger au
- 'i saw you throw that wrapper on the ground when there's a trashcan right over there, dickwheeze' au
- nobody responded to my craigslist sale but you au
- you are not the father au
- landfill au
- wwwf ‘comeback’ au
- neighborhood community association presidential election au
- quality control representative, factory floor. ‘food’ corp au
- bee au
- joust au
AU Ideas— Games Addition!
- Pokemon— Muse(s) has been raised in a world of Pokemon! What are their goals, who are their teammates, and what kind of adventures will they have?
- Digimon— Your muse(s) has been transported to the Digital World with a few others (5-6)! They encounter their Digimon and have to team up with them to get home!
- Monster Rancher— So, on your way to become a Monster Breeder, huh? It’s time to summon your first charge— what will it be, and how will you raise it?
- Dragon Quest— Monsters can be your best friends or your worst enemies, so which are they to you?
- Nightmare Creatures— Someone, or something, has unleashed a horrible plague of monsters through your muse’s home! Find them and their cult, and stop the madness!/
- Spyro (classic)— Woah! When did you become a little dragon? Your muse has no memory of how this happened, or who the little dragonfly following you around is. Seems like the bigger dragons can help you get home— but you have to help them, first!
- Resident Evil— Zombies? Parasites? An outbreak of some horrible disease has turned the world upside-down— will you survive?
- Champions of Norrath— Your muse(s) was raised in medieval times, where all sorts of species lived together in relative peace. Except for the Orcs and Goblins, who have mysteriously allied in order to attack your home! Will you join the war to stop them?
- Red Dead Redemption— Your muse(s) is an outlaw because of mistakes they made in the past, and you’ll do anything to make it right. The wild west is a dangerous place, however, and things aren’t always as they seem!
- Ib— Your muse goes to a museum/art gallery/carnival/etc. and somehow gets trapped in a reverse, fake version of it. Who’s in control here, and how can you get home? And… did that shadow just move? (HORROR)
- The Witch’s House— You shouldn’t have come to visit. Is there a way to escape, or will you fall victim to the monster that is the very place you walk within?
- Slender— It’s really dark, and your only source of light is a camera. Hey, why is it getting fuzzy? (HORROR)
- Misao— Someone went missing at school recently, and you feel like they’re trying to talk to you. Suddenly, the building is thrown into a dark, alternate dimension— one filled with horrors that are both seemingly fake and horrifyingly real. (HORROR) (Triggers that this may entail: non-con, murder)
- Alice in Wonderland— Welcome to Wonderland… you’re not leaving. (HORROR)